Ibanez Artcore Expressionist Hollow Body Electric Guitar AG95QA DBS
Color - Dark Brown Sunburst
For a decade now, Ibanez has continued to energize the hollow-body segment with wide range of designs-with everything from rockin' hybrids to straight-up jazz-boxes. The new Expressionist line begins yet another chapter in the Artcore story. The Expressionist difference? Jazz fans will recognize the Ibanez original Super 58 pickups-the preferred pickup of George Benson, Pat Metheny and John Scofield on their own Signature models. A jazz favorite, yes, but as funk guitarist Eric Krasno has been proving, the Super 58s perform well in a variety of situations. Warm, balanced articulation, and excellent response characterize the Super 58 pickups.
- neck type AG Expressionist 3pc Nyatoh/MapleSet-in neck
- top/back/side Quilted Ash top Quilted Ash backQuilted Ash sides
- fretboard Bound Ebony fretboardAcrylic block inlay
- fret Medium frets
- number of frets 22
- bridge ART-1 bridge
- string space 10.4mm
- tailpiece VT06
- neck pickup Super 58 (H) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup Super 58 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- nut Plastic
- hardware color Gold
- Scale : 628mm/24.7"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 56.3mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 21mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 24mm at 9F
- Radius : 305mmR
- Recommended Case
Super 58 Pickups
The Super 58 pickups deliver the smooth, nuanced tones and the biting growl of blues.
The ART-1 bridge provides improved sustain and tuning stability.