Ibanez Artcore Expressionist Hollow Body Electric Guitar AM93ME NAT
Color - Natural
For a decade now, Ibanez has continued to energize the hollow-body segment with wide range of designs-with everything from rockin' hybrids to straight-up jazz-boxes. The new Expressionist line begins yet another chapter in the Artcore story. The Expressionist difference? Jazz fans will recognize the Ibanez original Super 58 pickups-the preferred pickup of George Benson, Pat Metheny and John Scofield on their own Signature models. A jazz favorite, yes, but as funk guitarist Eric Krasno has been proving, the Super 58s perform well in a variety of situations. Warm, balanced articulation, and excellent response characterize the Super 58 pickups.
- neck type AM Expressionist 3pc Nyatoh/MapleSet-in neck
- top/back/side Macassar Ebony top Macassar Ebony backMacassar Ebony sides
- fretboard Bound Ebony fretboardAcrylic block inlay
- fret Medium frets
- number of frets 22
- bridge ART-1 bridge
- string space 10.4mm
- tailpiece Quik Change III
- neck pickup Super 58 (H) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup Super 58 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- nut Plastic
- hardware color Gold
- Scale : 628mm/24.7"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 57mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 21mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 24mm at 9F
- Radius : 305mmR
- Recommended Bag
Super 58 Pickups
The Super 58 pickups deliver the smooth, nuanced tones and the biting growl of blues.
The ART-1 bridge provides improved sustain and tuning stability.
Quik Change III Tailpiece
The Quik Change III tailpiece enables faster and easier string changing.
Sure Grip III Control Knobs
The Sure Grip III knobs are designed for precise control with nonslip functionality, along with smooth and classic looks.