Ibanez Artwood Semi Acoustic Guitar AW54CE OPN
COLOR VARIATION - Open Pore Natural
The Artwood series was crafted to produce a traditional as well as a modern guitar. Technology moves forward at a frantic pace and the world of guitar craftsmanship is no different. In producing the Artwood series, we've respected the rich tradition of the acoustic guitar while adding modern interpretations in our continuing search for the ultimate in guitar tone.
- body shape Cutaway Dreadnought body
- top Solid Okoume top
- back & sides Okoume back & Okoume sides
- neck AW Nyatoh neck
- fretboard Ovangkol fretboard
- bridge Ovangkol bridge
- inlay White dot
- soundhole rosette Black & White multi
- tuning machine Chrome Die-cast Tuner
- nut material Plastic
- number of frets 20
- saddle material Plastic
- bridge pins Ibanez Advantage
- strings D'Addario EXP16
- pickup Ibanez T-bar Undersaddle
- preamp Ibanez AEQ-TP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
- output jack Balanced XLR & 1/4" outputs
- Scale : 651mm
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 55mm at 14F
- c : Thickness 21mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22mm at 7F
- Radius : 400mmR
- a : Length 20"
- b : Width 15 3/4"
- c : Max Depth 5"
- Dovetail Neck Joint
Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
These pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage™ pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage™, the pin and string stay put.