Ibanez GWB Series Bass Guitar GWB35 BKF
COLOR VARIATION - Black Flat
"The design of the GWB1005 doesn't try to reinvent the wheel but still has innovations going for it that you won't find in other basses. And it's hand-crafted from beginning to end with a passion for details."
- neck type GWB3pc Maple neck
- top/back/body Basswood body
- fretboard Ebony fingerboardOff-set white dot inlay
- fret Fretless
- bridge Std. bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
- bridge pickup SFR-GWB bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser EQB-GWII 2-band EQ
- factory tuning 1G, 2D, 3A, 4E, 5B
- string gauge .045/.065/.085/.105/.135
- hardware color Black
- Scale : 864mm/34"
- a : Width 45mm at NUT
- b : Width 68mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
- Recommended Case/Bag
Ebony produces a tight low and mid range with an iconic attack on the high end. It also features a quick response and rich sustain.
The detachable finger ramp, designed by Gary Willis, encourages players to not "dig in too deep" and allows a more consistent attack with quick recovery time.
Gary's special shaped machine head.