Seydel SAILOR STEEL 26480C
The SAILOR STEEL Tremolo is the first traditionally-shaped tremolo harmonica with stainless steel reeds and Richter-tuning
Traditional Tremolo harmonica with SEYDEL's unique Stainless Steel reeds
This traditionally built diatonic tremolo-harmonica has a divided plastic comb: four holes in a square correspond to one draw and one blow note.
If a single note is played two reeds that are tuned a little bit different start to operate together. As the result the floating tremolo sound is produced that grew into a typical stylistic element of many different kinds of folk music on the harmonica.
The SAILOR STEEL Tremolo is available in the keys of C, D and G major, as well as in A and E harmonic minor.
The SAILOR STEEL Tremolo is well suited for playing melodies or chord accompaniment. If played with the so called tongue block technique both can be done simultaneously and then the full and rich sound of the SAILOR STEEL Tremolo reminds of a big styrian accordion.
• 24 double-holes
• 48 Stainless Steel reeds (and rivets) with a very good pitch stability and a loud and full sound
• body: divided, plastic black - non-corrosive and swelling-free
• stable covers made of Stainless Steel
• airtight reedplates made of German Silver (1.0mm) with very good flatness
• weight: 134g (4.73oz )
• dimensions: 182 x 30 x 24mm (7.16 x 1.18 x 0.94inches)
The SAILOR STEEL Tremolo – ambitious players of many traditional musical styles (Shanty, Alpenländische Volksmusik, Irish Folk, Classical, etc.) will not want to miss out on this fantastic instrument.